There are 168 hours in a week. Most people spend less than 3% of their time in the gym. The reality is that a flat stomach is not a function of training.
For most people, the key to building a “dream body” is controlling their eating habits outside of the gym.
Our nutrition programs can help you overhaul your lifestyle and get you results much faster than training alone.
Nutrition Coach and General Manager
Areas of Expertise:
- Healthy eating
- Weight loss
- Developing a positive relationship with food, exercise, and body image
- Bachelor of Arts (BA, Chemistry) – University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Certified Life Coach – Coaching Training EDU
- Certified Level 1 Precision Nutrition Coach
- Crossfit L2 Coach
- Two Brain Nutrition Coach Certified
OUR nutrition PROGRAM OFFERS
Your coach will be there to make sure you’re staying on track and progressing towards your goals.
You’ll get a flexible diet plan that can work with your lifestyle and schedule, regardless of how busy you are.
What gets measured, gets managed. We’ve built feedback loops into our program, so you know if you’re making optimal progress.
If you stay disciplined and follow your plan, expect see-it-in-the-mirror results in as little as six weeks.