GROUP CLASSES FOR SUPPORT, CAMARADERIE, AND AMAZING FITNESS AND HEALTH GAINS!
Group classes are incredible for the sense of support and motivation that comes from working out with a group of likeminded people. You will enjoy an intense but scalable workout fully supported by a trained coach.
Pursue your Personal Excellence with Small Group CrossFit Classes at CrossFit Lincoln
The beauty of CrossFit is that it’s both a sport and a highly effective fitness program for all fitness levels. This promotes the opportunity to deliver a fitness program that is safe, fun, constantly varied, balanced, result oriented, and necessary for both the general fitness enthusiast and the serious competitor.
Both athletes require the need for similar metabolic stimuli and overall need for balanced programming. CrossFit Lincoln’s goal is to build an athlete that is confident in three modalities (weightlifting, gymnastics and conditioning) who can feel equally prepared for any task asked of them.
We believe the base of our programming rests in the balance of general physical preparedness program combined with a positive atmosphere.
FOCUS WORK PROGRAMMING
As much as we would love to cover everything in our 1-hour group class, we’ve learned that it’s just not possible! We’ve realized if there’s something in particular you want to improve, you may have to spend a little extra time working on it! This is where the focus work programming comes in handy!
Our focus work programming has two goals:
- First, to offer balanced programming that aligns with our class programming for the fitness enthusiast interested in putting a little extra time lifting, practicing gymnastics, or performing extra conditioning.
- Second, for the athlete who is interested in competing. As a competitive athlete we believe the type of programming only varies in the amount of time needed to practice higher level gymnastics, olympic weightlifting and the ability to handle more volume on competition days. Our focus work programming offers the work needed to excel in olympic lifts, power lifts, and high level gymnastics on competition day!
GOAL STRATEGY SESSION
Set up a Goal Strategy Session periodically with one of our coaches to keep track of your progress and get advice and strategies to continue progressing toward your most important goals.
FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN WITH SYNERGY CHIROPRACTIC
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a pre-participation screening tool designed to identify compensatory movement patterns that are indicative of increased injury risk and inefficient movement that causes reduced performance.
ACCESS TO KIDS PLAYROOM
- Your kids can hang out while you workout!
- Play room includes access to Wii, couches and multiple toys for all ages!
- 5a – 8pm Monday through Friday
- 7a – 10a Saturday
FOUNDATIONS OF CROSSFIT(8) 60-Minute Sessions
- Learn the basics of CrossFit with personal coaching sessions from one of our experienced coaches before beginning our group classes. This may be a good option for someone with very little background in working out or someone who really wants to nail the fundamentals with additional one-on-one sessions before joining class.
FOUNDATIONS OF CROSSFIT(6) 60-Minute Sessions
- Learn the basics of CrossFit with personal coaching sessions from one of our experienced coaches before beginning our group classes. This may be a good option for those who would like a few additional sessions to master the fundamentals before joining class.
FOUNDATIONS OF CROSSFIT(4) 60-Minute Sessions
- Learn the basics of CrossFit one-on-one with a coach. This is an accelerated version of our introductory course for incoming members looking to learn the fundamentals before jumping into our classes
CROSSFIT ONLY MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited CrossFit Group Classes